Office 2020 offline installer
Use the Office offline installer
To help with issues you might encounter when installing Office because of slow speeds or unreliable connections, as a first step download the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant.
Offline installer manual steps
If the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant didn’t help, follow the steps below that are specific to your plan. You need to be connected to the internet to download this installer file, but once that’s done, you can then install Office offline on a PC at your convenience.
The steps below differ if your Office product is part of an Office for home or Office for business plan so you need to select the correct tab for your product.
Tip: If you have Office Professional Plus through your company’s subscription to the Home Use Program, see Office through the Home Use Program (HUP).
Office for home
If your Office product is one of the follow, you have an Office for home product. This can be an Office 365 subscription, or a one-time purchase of Office or individual Office application. These products are usually associated with a personal Microsoft account.
Office 365 subscriptions: The following products include the fully installed Office applications.
Office 365 Home
Office 365 Personal
Office 365 University
Office 2019, Office 2016, or Office 2013 versions available as one-time purchases: The following products include the fully installed Office applications.
Office Home & Student
Office Home & Business
Stand-alone Office 2019, 2016, or 2013 apps available as one-time purchases
Tip: *The desktop version of OneNote is only available 2016 and 2013 versions. Beginning with the release of Office 2019, OneNote for Windows 10 is the default OneNote experience for Office 365 and Office 2019 customers. See the FAQ.
Office for business
If your Office product is one of the following, you have an Office for business product. These products are usually associated with a work or school account, and your Office license (if your subscription has one) came from the organization where you work or go to school.
Office 365 Subscriptions: The following products include the fully installed Office applications.
Office 365 Business
Office 365 Business Premium
Office 365 ProPlus
Office 365 Enterprise E3
Office 365 Enterprise E4
Office 365 Enterprise E5
Office 365 Nonprofit Business Premium
Office 365 Nonprofit E3
Office 365 Nonprofit E5
Office 365 U.S. Government Community G3
Office 365 U.S. Government Community G5
Project Online Professional
Project Online Premium
Visio Online Plan 2
Office 365 Subscriptions without fully installed Office applications:
Tip: With these Office 365 subscriptions, there are no desktop applications to download and install, but in most cases you can still access and use online versions of Office apps in your web browser. Learn more Free Office Online apps.
Office 365 Business Essentials
Office 365 Enterprise E1
Office 365 A1
Office 365 Nonprofit Business Essentials
Office 365 Nonprofit E1
Office 365 U.S. Government G1
Project Online Essentials
Visio Online Plan 1
Volume license versions of Office 2019, Office 2016, or Office 2013
Office Professional Plus
Select your plan
Step 1. Download the offline installer from your account portal
To download the offline installer, go to www.office.com. If you’re not already signed in with the Microsoft account associated with your copy of Office do that now. If you’re signed in with a different account, sign out of that and then sign in again with the correct Microsoft account.
Note: If you’re trying to install Office 365 that you got through your work or school and you already signed in with your work or school account, don’t follow these instructions. Select the Office for business tab from above instead.
Select Install Office. If you have an Office 365 subscription, you’ll also need to select Install Office > on the Installs page.
In the Download and install window, select Other options.
Check the box Download an offline installer and select the language you want to install Office in. Select Download.
When you’re prompted, from the bottom of your browser window, select Save (in Edge), Open (in Internet Explorer), Open when done (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox). The file will begin downloading on your PC.
Once the download is complete, open File Explorer and locate a new virtual drive, for example (D:). This drive contains the Office installation files. If you don’t see the new drive, locate the image file you downloaded and double-click it. The new drive should appear in your directory.
Note: If you already have a drive labeled (D:), Office creates a virtual drive with the next available letter, which would be (E:) (as shown in the next step below).
Save the image: You can also choose to save a copy of this virtual drive to a thumb drive or disc for later use.
Step 2. Install Office
Select the Office folder from the virtual drive and then double-click either the Setup32.exe to install the 32-bit version of Office, or Setup64.exe to install the 64-bit version to begin the offline installation. If you’re not sure which version is right for you, see Choose the 64-bit or 32-bit version of Office.
When you see the message, You’re all set, you can access your Office applications.
After your Office installation is complete, you need to activate Office. Be sure you’re connected to the Internet and then open any Office application, such as Word or Excel.
In most cases, Office is activated once you start an application and after you click Accept to agree to the License terms. If you need activation help, see Activate Office.
After activating Office and before you start using it, make sure you have the latest update.
In any Office app, for example Word, open a new or existing document, then select File, > Account.
From the Update Options drop-down list box, select Update Now.
If you have an Office 365 for business product you can use the Office Deployment Tool (ODT) to download and install Office 365 offline. The tool is designed for enterprise environments and runs from the command line, so the steps are more complicated—but they’ll still work for installation on a single device.
You must have an Office license assigned to you to install and activate Office. To check if you have one, see What Office 365 business product or license do I have?
Step 1 — Download and install the Office Deployment Tool
Create a folder on your hard drive and name it ODT. For this example, we’ll create it on the c: drive, like so: c:ODT.
Download the Office 2016 Deployment Tool from the Microsoft Download Center. Select Save As and save it to your downloads folder.
In your downloads folder, double-click the Office 2016 Deployment Tool exe file to install it.
If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?, click Yes.
Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms, and then click Continue.
In the Browse for Folder dialog, select the ODT folder you created in earlier, and then click OK.
Step 2 — Download and install Office
The drop-down list below contains detailed steps that show how to download and install the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Office 365 ProPlus or Office Business.
If you have an Office365 _Business or Office 365 Business Premium plan, you need to download the Office Business version. For all other plans, download the Office 365 ProPlus version. See the following if you’re not sure which version to install:
To find out which Office 365 plan you have, see What Office 365 business product or license do I have?
If you’re not sure how to decide between 64-bit or 32-bit, see Choose between the 64-bit or 32-bit version of Office.
How to Download Office 365 Offline Installer (Personal and Business)
Browse Post Topics
This guide demos how to download office 365 offline installer.
Options to Download Office 365 Offline Installer
The guide covers steps to download offline installer for:
- Office 365 Personal Users
- Office 365 for Business
- Open Office.com. When the login page opens click Sign in.
- Enter the email address for your Office 365 subscription. Then click Next.
- Then enter the password for the account and click Sign in.
- When you log in to your account, click Install Office.
- The page below will open in a new browser tab. Click Install Office.
- On the Download and install Office 365 Personal pop up, click Other options.
- Another pop up will load. Check the box bes >
- Finally, to download office 365 offline installer, click Download. Then save the installer to a location on your computer.
Download Office Deployment Tool
The first step is to download and extract Office Deployment Tool.
- Download the Office Deployment Tool from the Microsoft Download Center
- When the URL opens, click Download.
- Save the file to your computer
- Then open the location of the file you just downloaded and double-click to open it. On the User Account Control, click Yes.
- At the first page of The Microsoft Office 2016 Click-to-Run Administrator Tool, accept the license agreement. Then click Continue.
- Select a location to extract the setup file. Then click OK. You will receive a confirmation that the files have been extracted successfully. Click OK.
The extracted files will contain setup.exe and all the xml files shown in the image below.
Download Office 365 Offline Installer
After downloading and extracting Office Deployment Tool, follow the steps below to download the offline installer:
- Copy the following…
- Paste it in a text file and modify the following:
SourcePath: This is the path you want to save the offline installer. This can be a network share in the format \ServerNameShareName
OfficeClientEdition: If you want to download 64-bits version of Office 365 replace “32” with “64”
Language ID: To download for another language, change this to the language you wish to download. For example, to download Office 365 offline installer for UK, use “en-GB”, for Canada, “en-CA”
- When you finish, save the file as an xml file. Click File and select Save As…
- Enter the file name in quotes with xml file extension…for example…
For easy access, save the file in the same location you saved the setup file you downloaded earlier. Then click Save.
- Before you proceed to the next step, open the location you saved the file and confirm that it is an XML file…
- Open command prompt. Then type the command below and press enter.
SETUP with the full path to the setup file you downloaded earlier
[path to configuration file] with the full path to the file you created in the last step. The path should include the file extension. You can use the steps below:
- At the command prompt, type this command and press enter
Chane C:O365 to the path you extracted Office Deployment Tool.
- Finally, type this command and press enter…
The offline installer will start downloading…
- To confirm that the download started successfully, open the folder you specified as SourcePath in the XML file you created earlier. The path will contain a folder called Office.
The two methods covered in this guide is suitable for home and business users that wish to download office 365 offline installer.
If you found this guide helpful kindly share your feedback using the “Leave a Reply” form. The form is at the end of this page.
For more Windows guides visit our Windows How To page.
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus [Multi/Ru] (2020.01) RePack by Corn
Автор: NemreT от 8-02-2020, 05:36, Посмотрело: 15 189, Обсуждения: 5
Версия программы: 16.0.12325.20298 (2020.01)
Официальный сайт: Microsoft
Язык интерфейса: Русский, Украинский, Английский + языковые пакеты
Лечение: в комплекте
Тип лекарства: (активатор AAct 4.0 r1)
√ Операционная система: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (x64)
Microsoft Office 2019 — новый офисный пакет от корпорации Microsoft, который включает в себя не только передовые функции, которые помогают пользователям работать максимально продуктивно, но и эффективные решения для управления, а также более более комплексный подход к безопасности. По традиции в его состав входят такие приложения как Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint и Skype для бизнеса. Последняя версия офиса может похвастаться обновлением дизайна, повышением стабильности, производительности и появлением массы интересных нововведений. Так, например, в новой версии Excel разработчики сделали ряд новых формул и графиков для более удобного анализа и отображения данных. В PowerPoint появились расширенные возможности визуальной анимации с помощью таких функций как морфинг (Morph) и масштабирование (Zoom).
* Office 2019 на Windows 7 и 8.1 устанавливается, но не обновляется
* Office 2016 устанавливается и обновляется на всех поддерживаемых системах
* Смонтировать ISO в Windows 7 можно при помощи утилиты WinCDEmu (MountISO.exe), извлеките её архиватором
Обновлено: Office 16.0.12325.20298
Обновлено: Office 16.0.12228.20364
Обновлено: Office 16.0.12130.20344
Удалено: средства проверки правиписания (встроены в языковые пакеты)
Обновлено: Office 16.0.12026.20320
Обновлено: Office 16.0.11929.20300
Обновлено: Office 16.0.11901.20218
Обновлено: Office 16.0.11727.20244
Обновлено: Office Tab 14.00
Обновлено: Office 16.0.11629.20246
Обновлено: Office 16.0.11601.20204
Обновлено: Office 16.0.11425.20204
Обновлено: активатор AAct 4.0 r1
Обновлено: Office 16.0.11328.20158
Добавлено: утилита Office Uninstall
Обновлено: активатор AAct 22.214.171.124
Обновлено: Office 16.0.11231.20174
Улучшено: Office 2016 объединён с Office 2019
Добавлено: параметр командной строки /2016 для установки Office 2016
Добавлено: утилита WinCDEmu для монтирования ISO
Обновлено: активатор AAct 3.9.6
Обновлено: Office 16.0.11126.20188
Улучшено: работа на мониторах высокой чёткости
Добавлено: автоматически встраиваемые языковые пакеты
Обновлено: Office 16.0.11029.20108
Добавлено: выбор пути установки (pawel97)
Добавлено: параметр командной строки /DIR=ПУТЬ
Добавлено: установка* на Windows 7 и 8.1 (pawel97)
Обновлено: активатор AAct 3.9.5
Обновлено: Office 16.0.11001.20074
Исправлено: установка обновлений
Исправлено: работа на мониторах высокой чёткости
Исправлено: запуск без запроса прав администратора
How to install Office Offline | Download Setup file for Office
Most of the software installations these days work online. They directly download the setup file and install. Then there are many issues which can hinder the process. If the same is happening when installing Office using the online installer, in this guide, I will share how you can install Office Offline. It includes Microsoft Office 2019, Office 2016, Office for Business, and more.
How to install Office Offline
I am sure you must have tried a couple of tips to make the online installer work, but it didn’t work. The offline installation works differently, and according to your plan. Once you download the installer file, you can install office anytime you want, and activate it later.
How to install Office for Home
Download the offline installer:
- Go to office.com, and sign-in with your account. It should be the same account with which you bought the subscription.
- Select Install Office > select Install Office > on the Installs page.
- In the Download and install window, select Other options.
- Tick the checkbox to download the offline installer and select the language. Select Download.
- Save the installation file on a drive with enough storage space. The installation file will be a virtual drive.
Double click on the file we downloaded. It will appear in the File Explorer. Click on the virtual disk, and then double click either the Setup32.exe (32-bit version of Office) or Setup64.exe (64-bit version of Office) to start the installation. Post installation, make sure to activate Office with the right account or activation key.
How to install Office for Business
If your computer is part of Business, your IT admin is responsible for installing Microsoft Office on your computer. In the case of Office 365 for business, IT admin will have to use the Office Deployment Tool to download and install Office 365 offline. One can run this from the command line as well. Many people prefer scripts, and command line options are beneficial in that case.
1] Download and install the Office 2016 Deployment Tool
- Create a folder on the computer hard drive with the name OffDow. Make sure to create this on OS installed drive.
- Download the Office Deployment Tool from the Microsoft Download Center. Save it in the Downloads folder.
- Double click to open the file “Office Deployment Tool.exe” file to initiate the download.
- Once you clear the UAC prompt and accept Microsoft Software License Terms, point the download files to OffDow folder.
2] Download and install Office
Since this is for business, and we have Office 365 Pro Plus & Office Business versions, things are going to little complicated. If you have an Office 365 Business or Office 365 Business Premium plan, you need to download the Office Business version. For all other plans, download the Office 365 ProPlus version.
Open Notepad on your computer.
- Copy and paste the following into a blank text file in Notepad:
- Save the file as installOfficeBusRet32.xml in the OffDow folder.
- Open Run prompt, and type “ c:OffDowsetup.exe /download installOfficeBusRet32.xml”, and hit enter.
- Click ok to the UAC prompt, and then Office Setup download will start. It will download in the same folder, i.e., OffDow.
- Once the download is complete, the dialog box will close. All the files will be available in the Office folder.
- Open Run prompt again, and type “ c:OffDowsetup.exe /configure installOfficeBusRet32.xml”, and hit Enter.
- Click ok to the UAC prompt, and then Office installation will start.
- When installing 64-bit, replace 32 with 64 everywhere.
- OfficeClientEdition=”32″ will become OfficeClientEdition=”64″
- installOfficeBusRet32.xml will become installOfficeBusRet64.xml
- When installing Pro Plus, Product >Ask your IT admin to activate your copy of Office after installation is complete. He may use a Volume License Key to enable your copy. Optionally, your company email account also works.
The process is the same for all types of installations, but here the differences: